How you create your artworks ?
- Each work of art begins with a sketch on paper. After that different layers are traced from the sketch on 200 GSM watercolor paper. Then each layer is precisely hand-cut and then they are ready for coloring. Each tiny layer is hand-painted with watercolors with utmost precision. Finally, all the layers are assembled together to get a 3-dimensional look for our tiny colourful birds. Every single artwork takes about 4-8 hours to complete depending on the details of the beautiful birds such as feathers and colours. Some of the tiniest paper birds measure only 1.8 CM in height (from head to tail).
What materials do you use to create your art ?
- Cotton rag paper, watercolours and natural materials
Why there is difference between Domestic and International pricing ?
- The difference is because of additional duties and high shipping charges for international orders.
When will my item will be shipped?
- Your item will be shipped in 3-5 working days after placing order.
Can I upgrade to express shipping for faster delivery?
- Kindly contact us through email@example.com for any urgent requirements
What is Giclée/Archival printing?
- Archival prints are museum-quality pieces that use refined particles of pigment to create beautiful,
high-resolution finished artwork. As its name suggests, this method of printing creates artwork that is designed to last for a long time